The ZT310-T is the perfect lightweight Adventure bike for A2 licence holders or riders looking for a more agile mount. Updated to Euro 5 specification, this latest generation boasts a list of specification to rival all other motorcycles in this sector.
At the heart of the bike lies the very latest engine design from Zontes, a 312cc, four valve, DOHC, single cylinder motor with a high 12.5:1 compression ratio. Based around an all aluminium, nickel silicon carbide plated cylinder, designed to manage heat dissipation for durability and performance, the engine runs in both Eco and Sport modes offering excellent versatility. Camshafts running in harmony with a mid mount balance shaft reduces friction and vibration, again adding to durability with the added benefit of making for a smooth comfortable ride. A dry sump with external frame reservoir, keeps the internal parts well lubricated and reduces engine drag to offer improved fuel consumption.
- Keyless transponder ignition / immobiliser
- Remote battery charge point
- USB charge point
- TFT full colour dash display
- Adjustable screen [electric]
- LED lights
- Backlit switchgear
- Electric fuel cap cover release
- Bosch ABS
- Electric seat release
- Alloy swing arm
- Stainless exhaust system with cool touch mufflers
- Lightweight diamond cut alloys
- Galvanised fuel tank
- Luggage mount point compatible with Shad luggage or dedicated 3 piece aluminium adventure luggage
- Disk lock carrier
Need something more adventurous, look at the 19″ wheel version.
Colour options available: Onyx Black over Graphite & Flaming Orange over Graphite
(Prices subject to DVLA 1st registration free for £55 and Road Tax of £44)